Friday, January 22, 2010

Peanut Butter Cups

I made peanut butter cups, and they were perfect! I started by tempering chocolate, then spreading it into paper cups with a clean paint brush. I let those sit for a half-hour, then I filled the cups halfway with a mixture of peanut butter, powdered sugar, and salt to make a sweet peanut filling.


Then I covered them with a thin layer of chocolate, and let them sit in the fridge for an hour. The paper surprisingly peels off perfectly without ripping or sticking to the chocolate. It was fun to make and good to eat!

1 comment:

  1. Your peanut butter cups WERE awesome. Thanks, Megan for sharing a taste with all of us. Emma -- I'm so glad you're making such good use of the olive dish that was gathering dust in my cupboard. Your recipes all sound SO good I'm glad I don't live at your house. My quest to get thinner and more fit would be sabotaged, FOR SURE. Love you. Grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete