Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pear & Apple Chips-- AGAIN

The chips were so good, I decided to make the apples all over again. But today I made biscuits with tuna tetrazzini, and so I turned the oven on for the biscuits. The problem was that I didn't know that my mom had put the apples in earlier this morning. After about 5 minutes, I started to smell something burning. Oh no, I thought. Oh no, no, no! I quick dashed to the oven, opened it, and a huge cloud of grey smoke emerged from the door. When it cleared out, I saw the batch of apples- but they weren't recognizable. They looked like apple-shaped bricks of charcoal.



I tossed the pan onto the stove top, thrust my OveGlove to the ground, and sobbed. A whole apple. Wasted, I thought. Just a hint for the recipe- don't leave them in for over 1 minute more than required.

No comments:

Post a Comment