Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jelly Belly Factory

On the way to visit my Aunt Wendy in Michigan, we stopped in Pleasant Prairie, WI for a visit to the Jelly Belly factory. We got a free tour of how the beans are made, and we even got a free bag of jelly beans! Here's my picture in front of the Jelly Belly slugbug.

At the sample bar, there were normal flavors like cherry, lemon, etc... and there were flavors like: baby wipes, centipede, pencil shavings, moldy cheese, rotten egg, barf, canned dog food, skunk spray, booger, and toothpaste.

We chose for eachother which one we should eat, and my dad had to eat barf.

My cousin Alex made me eat baby wipes. My mom ate rotten egg, DJ had canned dog food, Alex had pencil shavings, and in the end we all had toothpaste to freshen our mouths.





No comments:

Post a Comment